Dumbbell Wall Sit
|Secondary Muscle(s)||Hamstrings, Abdominals, Biceps|
Dumbbell Wall Sit Instructions
- Place your back and head against the wall.
- Walk your feet out slightly and lower your body till your hamstrings are parallel to the floor.
- Your feet are at or just outside shoulder-width and toes pointed straight ahead.
- Hold one dumbbell in a front rack position, as if you were performing a goblet squat.
- Hold this position.
- Have the feeling of pushing your body back into the wall.
- Do let your upper back cave or rest your elbows on your quads.