|Secondary Muscle(s)||Biceps, Middle Back, Forearms|
Chin Up Instructions
- Grab at a chin-up bar with palms facing you and situated within shoulder width apart.
- Allow yourself to hang from the bar for starting position.
- Begin by pulling yourself up in a steady, controlled path until your chin reaches above the bar.
- Lower yourself slowly back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Chin Up Tips
- Refrain from swinging motions or quickly dropping yourself.
- Use an assisted chin-up/pull-up machine if you cannot yet move your bodyweight.
- Use slow, controlled movements.