Seated Good Mornings
Seated Good Mornings Instructions
- Adjust the height of the bar in a squat/power rack to suit your height. Load the bar with the appropriate amount of weight and get under it to get into a starting position similar to squats.
- Lift the bar off from the rack and step back to situate your legs into a shoulder width position. Make sure to look forward and keep your back aligned the whole time.
- With your legs fixed, allow your torso to bend forward at the hips until it is about parallel to the floor and you feel a good stretch in your lower back.
- Once you reach this point, slowly bring your torso and the weight back to the initial stance.
- Repeat for desired repetitions.
Seated Good Mornings Tips
- Inhale as you lower your torso forward and exhale as you raise yourself back.
- Make sure you are always in control of the weight.