Reverse Hack Squat
Reverse Hack Squat Instructions
- Load the appropriate amount of weight to the hack machine.
- Situate yourself with your chest and shoulders against the padding.
- Your feet should be set at about shoulder width apart.
- With both hands holding the side handles, push upward to free the safety bars and the weight off of the stack.
- Begin by allowing the weight to lower slowly until your thighs and legs are forming nearly a right angle. You should feel a good stretch in the hamstrings.
- After a quick pause, push the weight back up through your hamstrings, glutes and quads. Do not lock your knees at the top of the lift.
- Repeat for desired amount of reps.
Reverse Hack Squat Tips
- Your head should remain up and looking forward at all times.
- Refrain from letting your knees go past your toes to avoid any stress to the knees.