Standing Cable Leg Curl
Standing Cable Leg Curl Instructions
- Set the cable attachment to the lowest setting.
- Stand facing the machine and with the strap attached just above your ankle.
- Your non-working leg is slightly bent.
- Maintain proper posture with your core engaged, neutral spine and eyes fixed straight ahead.
- Slightly hinge at the hips
- Create tension on the cable by slightly moving your leg back.
- Use your hamstring to curl the weight by bringing your heel to your hamstring.
- Don't 'jerk' the weight up, control the movement.
- Bring the weight back down to the starting position while maintaining tension on the hamstring.
- Manipulating foot position will slightly alter the stimulus on the exercise.