Reverse Grip Incline Push-ups
|Secondary Muscle(s)||Abdominals, Shoulders, Triceps|
Reverse Grip Incline Push-up Instructions
- Stand facing a raised stand or Smith Machine bar slightly above waist height.
- Situate your hands on the bar or platform with palms supinated (facing forward) about shoulder-width apart.
- Take a few steps back and lean forward with your arms extended and body straight. Maintain a braced core with a neutral spine.
- Abdominals & olbiques are contracted.
- Glutes are active.
- Shoulders are pinned back.
- Eyes are focused on the floor, neck is in a neutral position.
- Lower yourself towards the bar or platform without touching it.
- Return to the top by pushing yourself up and extending the elbows.
- Your back should not be excessively arched nor should your hips and knees sag.