Reverse Grip Incline Push Ups
|Secondary Muscle(s)||Abdominals, Shoulders, Triceps|
Reverse Grip Incline Push Ups Instructions
- Stand facing a raised stand or Smith Machine bar slightly above waist height.
- Situate your hands on the bar or platform with palms facing upward about shoulder width apart.
- Take a few steps back and lean forward with your arms extended and body straight. Maintain a braced core with a neutral spine. Your back should not be excessively arched nor should your hips and knees sag.
- Lower yourself towards the bar or platform without touching it.
- Return to the top by pushing yourself up and extending the elbows.