One Arm Kettlebell Clean
|Secondary Muscle(s)||Glutes, Lower Back, Traps, Shoulders|
One Arm Kettlebell Clean Instructions
- Set a kettlebell on the ground in between your feet.
- To get into starting position, give a bend to the knees and shift your butt back. Confirm that your back is level and you’re focusing straight ahead. Grasp the handle of the weight with an overhand grip.
- Bring (clean) the kettlebell up to your shoulder via extension of the legs and hips. Your wrist should simultaneously rotate as you execute this.
- Return the weight to the starting position by reversing the motion.
- Repeat for the desired amount of reps. Switch arms and complete exercise for the same numbers of reps.
One Arm Kettlebell Clean Tips
- For single leg exercises, you will typically go with a lighter weight.