Single Leg Leg Press
Single Leg Press Instructions
- Sit inside a leg press machine.
- Put one foot in the middle of the platform, roughly shoulder-width, with the vacant leg placed on the floor in a secure position.
- Extend your leg to push the weight up and release the safety.
- With a slight bend in the knee, lower the weight slowly until your knee reaches just a little more than 45-degrees.
- Feel your glute and quad musculature loading for the press.
- Drive through your heel and extend your leg back to the starting position again.
- Do not lock your knees at any point.
- Focus on the range of motion and the quality of the movement. Don't use excessive momentum.
- Don't let your knee track internally or externally severely.