One Arm Pulldown
One Arm Pulldown Instructions
- Select the appropriate weight on the stack of the machine and adjust the thigh pad to a comfortable, secure setting. Sit down and grasp a single handle with an overhand grip.
- Pull the handle down by isolating the lat of whichever side you’re using. Your elbow should end flexed to your side.
- After a brief pause, let the handle slowly return to the top without allowing the weight to touch the stack.
- Repeat for desired reps. Switch to opposite arm and repeat movement.
One Arm Pulldown Tips
- Use slow, controlled movements.
- Squeeze the back muscles and hold for a 1-2 second pause before letting the handlebar go back up.