Close Grip Push Ups
Close Grip Push Ups Instructions
- Get into starting position the same way you would with a normal push-up, but instead, with your hands placed close enough that your thumbs are touching each other.
- Your legs should be extended back with your toes pointed down and touching the floor. Ensure that your body is straight.
- Begin by lowering yourself to the floor as close as you can without touching it.
- After a quick pause, push back up to the starting stance while really focusing on the use of your tricep muscles.
- Repeat for desired reps.
Close Grip Push Ups Tips
- Your elbows should remain tucked in by your torso for the duration of the set.
- Refrain from locking your elbows out.