One Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extension
One Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extension Instructions
- Stand up straight with a dumbbell in one hand with your feet about shoulder width apart. Position the dumbbell above your head with the arm fully extended to be in starting position.
- Lower the dumbbell in a semicircular motion behind your head until your forearm is ideally touching your bicep. Remember to keep your upper arm close to your head and your elbow in.
- Bring the dumbbell back up to starting position via tricep muscle.
- Repeat for desired reps and switch to other arm.
One Arm Dumbbell Tricep Extension Tips
- Start with your non-dominant arm (for most people, left).
- Inhale as you lower the weight and exhale as your extend.
- Go lighter on this isolation movement.