Cable Pull Through
Cable Pull Through Instructions
- Set the cable attachment to the lowest setting & attach a rope handle.
- Be in a strong position lifting position: knees flexed, core and glutes activated, chest up, and shoulders back.
- Stand overtop the handles and face away from the attachment,
- Grab the handles and walk forward till there is enough tension in the cable to perform the exercise..
- The weight is off the stack.
Bend/hinge slowly at the hips while maintaining slight flex in your knees.
- The cable will be pulling the attachment behind you.
- Your core is remaining tight and back flat throughout the movement.
- At the bottom position, utilize your hamstrings and glutes to return to the starting position.
- Squeeze your glutes at the top.
- Your glutes and hamstrings are handling the load. Your arms are passive throughout the movement.
- Your spine and neck remain neutral throughout the movement.
- Imagine pushing your glutes back to initiate the exercise.