- Lie face down on the floor.
- Your head is facing down and your arms are extended overhead.
- There is no bend in your elbows.
- Legs and feet are together.
- In one fluid movement, raise your arms and legs up slightly off the ground.
- Keep your face looking towards the floor
- This keeps a safe, neutral neck position.
- Hold for a 1-2 count then lower back to the starting position.
- Repeat desired amount of repetitions.
- Your arms and legs are moving together.
- Do no think about arching your back excessively.
- This is a controlled movement. Don't flail like a fish.
- The objective is not to raise your hands and feet as high as possible.
- Create the mind-muscle with your lower back.