Standing Cable Chest Press
Standing Cable Chest Press Instructions
- Choose the appropriate weight and confirm the hand pulleys on each side are set at equal height.
- Have one foot out front for counterbalance
- Focus on pinching your shoulder blades (scapulas) together and keeping your core braced with your arms at 45-degrees.
- Push the handles together straight forward in a controlled manner keeping your trunk and shoulders braced.
- Pause for a second, then return to the starting position loading your chest and triceps.
- Attempt to maintain tension throughout the full range-of-motion to maximize the exercise.