|Secondary Muscle(s)||Calves, Glutes, Hamstrings,|
Sled Push Instructions
- Place both hands on the sled handles.
- Assume a strong athletic stance: knees flexed, hips back, core is brace and back is in a neutral position.
- Shoulders remain braced throughout.
- Regardless is running or walking, drive through the balls of your feet to push the sled.
- Keep your neck in a neutral position throughout.
- Looking up or straight forward will put unwanted stress on your neck.
- Don't let your back arch or overextend.
- Start light. This exercise is extremely tasking!
- Different hands position will dictate the stimulus on your legs. For example, low handle placement is the toughest variation.