Seated Wrist Curl
Seated Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be seated on a flat bench with a barbell resting in your hands.
- Your palms are facing upward in a supinated position with your forearms resting on your quads.
- Lower the bar towards the ground by only extending your wrist. Let your fingers extend slightly as well.
- Allowing your fingers to extend fully will limit the weight you can use.
- At the bottom position, bring the barbell back towards you through wrist flexion.
- You should feel your forearms activated.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- Not allowing your fingers to extend will put greater emphasis on the forearm musculature.
- Extension of your fingers will create more of a grip strength stimulus.
- Don't bounce the weight up. This is a controlled motion.