Reverse Barbell Wrist Curl
Reverse Barbell Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be seated on a flat bench holding a barbell in your hands.
- Your palms are facing to the floor in a pronated position with your forearms resting atop your quads.
- Lower the bar towards the ground by only flexion of your wrist.
- Raise the bar towards you by only wrist extension.
- You should feel the forearms activated.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- Don't just drop the weight from the top. Control this movement from start to fnish.
- This exercise is best performed with higher volume. Don't strive to set a one-rep max.