Seated Leg Tucks
Seated Leg Tucks Instruction
- Be seated on the floor with your legs extended in front of you.
- Bend your knees slightly and elevate your legs so your feet are off the ground.
- Your torso is leaning back slightly. Still maintain the strong position of your neutral spine & neck with your shoulders back.
- Don't brace your core as if you are about to perform a max effort squat or deadlift.
- Your hands are planted into the floor at your sides.
- Bring your knees into your stomach while maintaining a relatively neutral spine.
- Return to the starting position in a controlled manner.
- Keep your legs and feet off the floor during the duration of the set.
- This is a controlled movement. Resist the urge to speed through it.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your legs are passive throughout the movement.
- Don't let your low back arch during the execution.