Over Bench Reverse Wrist Curl
Over Bench Reverse Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be on your knees with your forearms rested on top of a flat bench.
- Hands are off the end of the bench.
- Your palms are facing the floor in a pronated position holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise the DB's towards you by only extending your wrist.
- At the top position, lower the DB's back to the starting position with your wrist in full flexion.
- Strive for full flexion and extension of this exercise.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- Don't bounce the weight up. This is a controlled motion.