Over Bench Dumbbell Wrist Curl
Over Bench Dumbbell Wrist Curl Instructions
- Be on your knees with your forearms rested on top of a flat bench.
- Hands are off the end of the bench.
- Your palms are facing upward in a supinated position holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Raise the DB's towards you by only flexing your wrist.
- At the top position, lower the DB's back to the starting position through wrist extension.
- Strive for full wrist flexion and extension.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not momentum or other musculature.
- Don't bounce the weight up. This is a controlled motion.