Lying Leg Curl
Lying Leg Curl Instruction
- Adjust the padding to match your leg length and select the desired weight.
- Regardless of the type of machine being used, you want to maintain tension on the muscle throughout the full range of motion.
- Use your hamstrings to initiate the movement, controlling the concentric and eccentric portions of the exercise.
- Using excessive momentum will defeat the purpose because the musculature is not being utilized.
- Before increasing weight, alter tempo to increase difficulty of the exercise.