Jump Squat Instructions
- You are positioned in an athletic stance. Your knees are slightly bent and toes pointed straight ahead.
- The core is braced and engaged. Shoulders are pinned back with your eyes fixated straight ahead.
- Place your feet as if you were about to jump as high as possible.
- In a fluid motion, bend at the knees and hips bringing your arms behind you.
- Explode up vertically, extending your hips, knees, and ankles and raising your arms up and above your head.
- Land in a soft, supple athletic position.
- Hips back
- Knees bent
- Chest up and hands in front
- Aim for low reps per set, making each one fast and explosive.
- When landing, don't let your knees track inward.