Dumbbell Pullover Instructions
- Grab a dumbbell with both hands and lay on a flat bench.
- Extend your arms so the dumbbell is overhead for your starting position.
- You want your palms to be underneath one of the sides of the dumbbell.
- With a slight bend in the arms, move the weight behind your head in a semicircular motion until the DB is behind your head, parallel with the floor.
- You should feel a strong stretch in the chest and lat.
- In the same movement plane, pull the dumbbell back to starting position using your chest and lat musculature.
- Not momentum or your arms.
- Don’t let the dumbbell go further than your head when pulling it back up.
- The arms do not initiate the movement. They are levers for your lats and chest.