Cross Crunch Instructions
- Lie back on the floor with your knees slightly bent.
- Hands are cross together behind your head.
- Begin to "curl" your body up. Bring the opposite elbow to the opposite knee.
- Feet and legs stay stationary.
- Once at the top position, begin to "uncurl" your body to the starting position.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- There is not much range-of-motion with this movement. Focus on the contraction of the abdominal musculature.
- Negate the need to "fling" your elbow to your knee. This is a controlled movement.