Controlled Labs Green Bulge | Now on sale at Tigerfitness
Green Bulge is the most advanced creatine matrix volumizer ever to reach the market. It combines Magnesium Creatine Chelate (MCC), a patented form of creatine, with Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE) to deliver synergistic benefits. Magnesium Creatine Chelate has been shown in clinical trials to boost strength significantly after just 2 weeks.
This form of creatine draws water in greater abundance intra and extra cellularly. This increased cellular hydration leads to better protein synthesis and a fuller, more volumized look. Creatine Ethyl Ester is creatine monohydrate that has been attached to an ester. This ester allows for far better absorption by the body than can be accomplished with generic creatine monohydrate. Creatine monohydrate non-responders or those who felt bloated and had aches will achieve much better results with CEE and MCC.
These two forms of creatine work as described in over 99% of users, whereas creatine monohydrate could not be tolerated by a large percentage of users due to mild "side effects". Taurine Ethyl Ester (TEE) and Arginine Ethyl Ester (AEE) have been added to the formula for volumizing and nitric oxide enhancing effects. Creatine and nitric oxide go hand in hand when trying to increase strength, protein synthesis and pumps.
We have one of the few creatine formulas that take your health into full consideration while still delivering incredible strength and size gains. We have included 4-hydroxyisoleucine and K-RALA to scavenge free radicals and regular insulin function that could be problems associated with creatine and nitric oxide stimulating compound consumption. Why would you want to take a product to make you look healthier and more muscular that is actually making you less healthy internally? Keep your gains and keep your health with Green Bulge. If you want to increase your stamina in the gym and gain size and strength, Green Bulge is the right choice for you.
- Mass Gains
- Increased Strength
- Increased Pumps
- Greater Protein Synthesis
- Patented Creatine
- Ethyl Ester Technology
- Antioxidant & Insulin Regulator
- Selsby JT, DiSilvestro RA, Devor ST. Mg2+-creatine chelate and a low-dose creatine supplementation regimen improve exercise performance. J Strength Cond Res. 2004 May;18(2):311-5.
- Brilla LR, Giroux MS, Taylor A, Knutzen KM. Magnesium-creatine supplementation effects on body water. Metabolism. 2003 Sep;52(9):1136-40.
- Fukuhiro Y, Wowk M, Ou R, Rosenfeldt F, Pepe S. Cardioplegic strategies for calcium control: low Ca(2+), high Mg(2+), citrate, or Na(+)/H(+) exchange inhibitor HOE-642. Circulation. 2000 Nov 7;102(19 Suppl 3):III319-25.
- Lamb GD, Stephenson DG. Effect of Mg2+ on the control of Ca2+ release in skeletal muscle fibres of the toad. J Physiol. 1991 Mar;434:507-28.