Creapure® Creatine Pure German Creatine
CREAPURE® CREATINE INTRO
MTS Nutrition Creapure® Creatine uses only the finest German Creatine. Pure, high-quality creatine (monohydrate) has been produced in Germany since the mid-1990s. Creapure®, manufactured by AlzChem AG, is the only creatine made in Germany. This creatine is known around the world for its high quality and purity, which is due to their careful selection of raw materials, technologically and patented system for synthesizing creatine.
Features of MTS Creapure® Creatine:
- Helps promote lean mass gains
- Helps promote increased strength
- Enhance muscle recovery
- Helps improve anaerobic capacity
- Supports the supply of energy in the body
- Increases in fat-free body mass
THE BEST CREATINE. PERIOD.
1. Netreba, A; [Creatine as a metabolic controller of skeletal muscles structure and function in strength exercises in humans].; Ross Fiziol; 2006
2. Bemben, M; The effects of supplementation with creatine and protein on muscle strength following a traditional resistance training program in middle-aged and older men.; Neuromuscular Lab, Dept. Health & Exercise Science, U. Oklahoma; 2010
3. Chilibeck, P; Effect of creatine ingestion after exercise on muscle thickness in males and females.; College of Kinesiology, University of Saskatchewan; 2004
4. Bassit RA, Pinheiro CH da J, Vitzel KF, Sproesser AJ, Silveira LR, Curi R. Effect of short-term creatine supplementation on markers of skeletal muscle damage after strenuous contractile activity. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010;108(5):945-955. doi:10.1007/s00421-009-1305-1.
5. Rae C, Digney AL, McEwan SR, Bates TC. Oral creatine monohydrate supplementation improves brain performance: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, cross-over trial. Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. 2003;270(1529):2147-2150. doi:10.1098/rspb.2003.2492.