Pump Chasers Cuts FTS - Fat Burning Thermogenic
Pump Chasers Cuts FTS contains scientifically-backed ingredients to assist with fat loss such as 7-Keto-DHEA and the energy and focus powerhouse TeaCrine™. Cuts FTS also packs 8 other key ingredients to ensure you have the energy and hormonal support to help you become HOE-READY or SHOW-READY!
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
Vitamin C is a potent, water soluble antioxidant that supports the immune system and is required for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues and is involved in many important body functions.
Green Tea Leaf Extract (std. min. 60% EGCG)
Loaded with all kinds of polyphenols, catechins, and other bioactives, green tea is a beverage that needs little introduction. It’s prized for its heart-healthy benefits and has become a fat loss staple due to its EGCG content.
Numerous studies have determined that the catechins naturally occurring in green tea increase energy expenditure and fat loss.[3,4] Some studies have even noted that green tea supplementation boosts exercise endurance, enabling you to torch more calories while training, making for faster fat loss!
Green Coffee 95% Caffeine
All great fat burners are built upon a solid foundation of CNS-stimulating caffeine, but not all caffeine’s are created equal. Often times, weight loss aids utilize the cheaper caffeine anhydrous, which provides an immediate and aggressive burst of energy that almost always comes with a side of jitters and nasty energy crash.
Cuts FTS avoids the uncomfortable highs and lows of caffeine anhydrous by sourcing their caffeine from green coffee. Utilizing this natural form of caffeine provides for a smoother, more prolonged release of energy that bypasses the crash and jitters, delivering only consistent, enjoyable energy all day long.Derived from green coffee.
Guarana Seed Extract (std. min. 22% Caffeine)
Guarana is naturally rich in caffeine as well as antioxidants making it a great two-in-one ingredient that boosts energy and supports health. Studies have shown there’s some other interesting compounds present in guarana aside from caffeine. When compared against each other, guarana provided additional stimulation that plain caffeine and other studies note that guarana is particularly beneficial to cognitive function.[6,7]
Theacrine (as TeaCrine®)
To provide all-day long energy, Cuts FTS includes the long-lasting energy and focus-boosting supplement TeaCrine. While similar is structure to caffeine, theacrine provides a more sustained, and smooth release of energy. It’s also important to note that theacrine DOES NOT come with a tolerance build up[8,9], unlike caffeine. Basically, this means you keep getting the same energy and focus effects from the theacrine without having to continually up the dose.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TEACRINE CLICK HERE:
White Willow Extract (25% Salicin)
The bark of white willow is naturally rich in salicin, a compound remarkably similar to aspirin. It’s been used for centuries as both an anti-inflammatory and all natural pain reliever.[10,11] Salicin also synergizes with many of the compounds in Cuts FTS, such as caffeine, to boost their effectiveness.
Present in tea leaves, theanine is an amino acid known for its ability to relax and calm the mind. Keeping you calm, cool, and collected avoiding those stress-induced eating binges that wreck your fat loss diet. But that’s not all theanine does.
Theanine also synergizes fantastically with caffeine. When paired together, as they are here, theanine theanine enhances the cognitive/focus aspects of caffeine, improving word recognition, information processing, attention switching, and mood.[13,14]
7-Keto DHEA is a naturally occurring, non-hormonal metabolite of the adrenal hormone, DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone). 7-Keto DHEA revs up your metabolic rate during periods of caloric restriction (i.e. dieting) and also helps regulate cortisol activity in the body, promoting a hormonal environment conducive to fat loss and not fat storage.[15,16,17]
Black Pepper Extract (std. min. 98% piperine) (fruit)*
Based on clinical data, having Bioperine in the digestive system with supplemented nutrients results in enhanced absorption. Studies show that when Bioperine is taken with other nutrients, it significantly increases the absorption of those nutrients. On its own, it may enhance the body's natural thermogenic activity and assist the digestive system with supplemented nutrients, resulting in enhanced absorption. BioPerine is included for its ability to enhance the bioavailability of all the other energy-boosting, fat burning compounds in Cuts FTS. This patented black pepper extract inhibits various enzymes in the body, prolonging the actions of all the other ingredients contained here, making for a longer-lasting, more effective fat burning supplement.
ALCAR has all of the benefits of enhancing fat loss and optimizing hormone levels alongside the added benefit of crossing the blood-brain barrier, leading to better mental focus and a synergistic effect with caffeine. Carnitine also has the added benefit of maximizing free testosterone in males.
1. Karlic H, Lohninger A. Supplementation of l-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense? Nutrition. 2004;20(7):709-715. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2004.04.003
2. Van Oudheusden LJ, Scholte HR. Efficacy of carnitine in the treatment of children with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids. (2002)
3. Nagao T, et al. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Am J Clin Nutr. (2005)
4. Hursel R, Viechtbauer W, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. Int J Obes (Lond). (2009)
5. Ota N, Soga S, Shimotoyodome A. Daily consumption of tea catechins improves aerobic capacity in healthy male adults: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. (2016)
6. Kennedy DO, Haskell CF, Wesnes KA, Scholey AB. Improved cognitive performance in human volunteers following administration of guarana (Paullinia cupana) extract: comparison and interaction with Panax ginseng. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2004;79(3):401-411. doi:10.1016/j.pbb.2004.07.014.
7. Moustakas D, Mezzio M, Rodriguez BR, Constable MA, Mulligan ME, Voura EB. Guarana Provides Additional Stimulation over Caffeine Alone in the Planarian Model. Holscher C, ed. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4):e0123310. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0123310
8. Cauli, O; Subchronic caffeine exposure induces sensitization to caffeine and cross-sensitization to amphetamine ipsilateral turning behavior independent from dopamine release.; Department of Toxicology and Centre of Excellence for Neurobiology of Dependence, University of Cagliari; 2008
9. Li WX, et al.; “Theacrine, a purine alkaloid obtained from Camellia assamica var. kucha, attenuates restraint stress-provoked liver damage in mice.“; J Agric Food Chem.; 2013
10. Mahdi, JG, et. al; “The historical analysis of aspirin discovery, its relation to the willow tree and antiproliferative and anticancer potential“; Cell Proliferation; April 2006
11. National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Database; CID=338, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/338
12. Durak A, Gawlik-Dziki U. The Study of Interactions between Active Compounds of Coffee and Willow (Salix sp.) Bark Water Extract. BioMed Research International. 2014;2014:386953. doi:10.1155/2014/386953
13. Owen GN, Parnell H, De Bruin EA, Rycroft JA. The combined effects of L-theanine and caffeine on cognitive performance and mood. Nutr Neurosci. 2008;11(4):193-198. doi:10.1179/147683008X301513.
14. Giesbrecht T, Rycroft JA, Rowson MJ, De Bruin EA. The combination of L-theanine and caffeine improves cognitive performance and increases subjective alertness. Nutr Neurosci. 2010;13(6):283-290. doi:10.1179/147683010X12611460764840.
15. Kalman DS, Colker CM, Swain MA, Torina GC, Shi Q. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy overweight adults. Curr Ther Res. 2000;61(7):435-442. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/S0011-393X(00)80026-0.
16. Sedlackova B, Duskova L, Zadrazilova H, Matucha P, Bibikova M, Starka L. 7-oxygenated derivatives of dehydroepiandrosterone and obesity. Prague Med Rep. 2012;113(2):147-155. doi:10.14712/23362936.2015.29.
17. Zenk JL, Frestedt JL, Kuskowski MA. HUM5007, a novel combination of thermogenic compounds, and 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone: each increases the resting metabolic rate of overweight adults. J Nutr Biochem. (2007)