Tricep Kickback Instructions
- Position a flat bench at 45-degrees.
- Lie chest down on the bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Let your forearms hang perpendicular to the floor.
- Hands are in a neutral position.
- Initiate the mind-muscle connection of creating and maintaining tension in the tricep throughout the exercise.
- Extend your forearms back and contract your tricep at the top of the exercise.
- There is not a massive range-of-motion with this exercise.
- Maintain the neutral hand position from start to finish.
- Your forearms go past your torso. This fully activates the long-head of the tricep.
- Slowly let the weight come back to the starting position.
- Ignore the notion to curl the weight towards your chest.