Lying Cable Curl
Lying Cable Curl Instructions
- Set a cable machine pulley to the lowest setting.
- Sit in front of the weight stack and situate your feet against the machine.
- Grab the bar with an underhand grip at shoulder-width and lay back flat on the floor.
- With your upper arms remaining fixed at your sides, begin to curl the weight up, activating your forearms and biceps to move the weight.
- Bring the attachment past your chest.
- Lower the weight in a slow, controlled manner, .
- Your upper arms and body should remain fixed for the whole exercise. Only your forearms should move.
- This can be performed with a rope attachment as well for a lying hammer curl.
- Don't let the weight pull your body upward on the eccentric.