Low Cable Cross
Low Cable Cross Instructions
- Arrange the pulleys so that they are positioned low to the ground and select the appropriate amount of weight. Grab a pulley handle in each hand.
- Stand precisely in between both pulleys with your arms stretched out to your side at 45 degree angles from your body.
- Bring your hands upwards and closer together so that they meet in front of your face.
- Pause when your chest is at the height of contraction and then return back to the beginning position at a slow, controlled speed.
- Repeat this movement for the necessary amount of reps.
Low Cable Cross Tips
- Keep contsant tension through the entire movement.