Inner Bicep Curls
Inner Bicep Curls Instructions
- Lay back on an incline bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
- Allow your arms to hang to your sides with your palms facing out to.
- Begin by curling the dumbbells on an outward track. Raise them to roughly shoulder height.
- The biceps and forearms are controlling the movement.
- Slowly lower the weights back down to starting position.
- Having a strong mind-muscle connection is paramount for this exercise.
- Be strict with the path the DB travels, that is what dictates the effectiveness of the exercise.
- Refrain from “swinging” the weight or leaning backwards.
- The muscle used first will be used the most. Initiate the movement with your bicep and forearm, not your lower half or shoulder.