Incline Cable Fly
Incline Cable Fly Instructions
- Place an incline bench in the center of the cables and set the pulleys at the lowest level possible.
- Grab a handle in each hand and lay back on the incline bench with your hands together over your face for the initial position.
- With the elbows slightly bent, allow your arms to lower out to the sides in a wide curve as far as you can comfortably go to feel a good stretch in the chest.
- Pull your arms back into the beginning position with the same wide stance utilizing the chest musculature. Hold the top position for a second.
- Arms should remain fixed for the duration of the movement, acting as a lever for your chest.
- Refrain from pushing the weight up in a triangular motion.
- Go lighter on this exercise, as it is intended for squeezing and stretching of the chest.