Incline Barbell Tricep Extensions
Incline Barbell Tricep Extensions Instructions
- Lay back on an incline bench and hold barbell just inside shoulder-width.
- Position the bar over your head with arms fully extended.
- Begin by lowering the bar behind your head in a semicircular movement keeping your elbows relatively fixed.
- Feel your triceps eccentrically loading.
- Elbows do not flare excessively internal or external.
- Extend your arms to bring the bar back to the starting position.
- Don't let your elbows track too far forward to complete the movement.
- Keep the weight light and aim for volume. Heavy weight can wreak havoc on your elbows if you perform the exercise incorrectly or attempt to progress too fast.