Handstand Push Ups
Handstand Push Ups Instructions
- Stand with your back to a wall.
- Bend down and plant your hands on the floor shoulder-width apart. Kick your feet back against the wall and walk them up using your arms to supporting you.
- Keep your core braced, shoulders stable and feet against the wall, this will be your starting position.
- Your low back should not be excessively arched.
- Begin by lowering yourself slowly to the ground until your head is almost touching the floor.
- Keep your feet against the wall throughout the movement.
Push back up through your arms slowly..
- PERFORM IN A CONTROLLED MANNER. You can seriously hurt yourself slamming your head against the floor.
- Have a spotter if you are new to this exercise or not confident in the movement.