Dumbbell Prone Incline Curl
Dumbbell Prone Incline Curl Instructions
- Situate yourself face down on an incline bench with your chest resting on the padding.
- Secure your feet to the floor and allow your arms to hang with the dumbbells in head and palms facing up.
- Begin to slowly curl the DB up, the biceps and forearms are controlling the movement.
- After getting a good squeeze out of the biceps, lower the weights slowly to the starting point.
- Refrain from “swinging” the weight or leaning backwards.
- The muscle used first will be used the most. Initiate the movement with your bicep and forearm, not your lower half or shoulder.