Dumbbell Hamstring Curl
Dumbbell Hamstring Curl Instructions
- Lye face down on a flat bench with your knees towards the end.
- A DB is behind the bench on the floor.
- Extend your legs behind you and grip the DB between your feet.
- The head of the DB is resting on the soles of your shoes.
- Initiate the movement by curling the weight up towards you utilizing your hamstrings.
- After a pause, lower the weight back down slowly.
- Avoid using too heavy of a dumbbell. Use lighter weight and aim for volume. There is no point in maxing out with this movement.
- Doing so puts you at risk of injury from not controlling the DB.
- Avoid excess momentum, you have to have strict body control.