Cable Wrist Curl
Cable Wrist Curl Instructions
- Set the cable attachment to the lowest rung.
- Position a flat bench facing the machine and sit.
- Grip the bar attachment with a supinated hand position (palms up) and rest your forearms on your quads with your hands hanging off.
- Lower the bar towards the ground by only extending your wrist. Let your fingers extend as well.
- Having a cable attachment that freely rotates allows this to happen naturally.
- At the bottom position, bring the bar back towards you through wrist flexion.
- You should feel your forearms activated.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- No momentum or other musculature.
- Have an attachment piece that freely rotates and allows your hands to remain in the proper supinated position.
- For example, don't use a rope attachment.