Cable Crossover Instructions
- Arrange the pulleys so the attachment is positioned higher than your head. Grab and hold each of the pulley handles.
- Take a step forward with one foot to counterbalance. Your upper half should lean slightly forward from your waist. The elbows should have a slight bend to ensure the biceps are not stressed.
- Open your arms straight out to both sides in a wide curve until you feel a good chest stretch.
- Bring your arms back into starting position using the same range of motion.
- After a quick pause at this initial position, repeat for desired reps.
- The arms and torso should remain fixed with the movement ultimately happening at the joints of the shoulders.
- Imagine you are hugging a tree.