Around The World Dumbbell
Around The World Dumbbell Instructions
- Lay down on a flat bench holding a dumbbell in each hand with your palms by your sides, facing upward in a supinated position.
- With a slight bend in the elbows, move the dumbbells in a semicircular motion over your head.
- Arms should be parallel to the floor for the duration of the movement.
- Return the starting position.
- The arms should remain slightly bent throughout the exercise. The arms are a lever between the chest and the dumbbell.
- The focus of this exercise should be on the stretching and contraction of the chest musculature and should be done at a slow pace.
- Going too heavy on weight can ruin the stretch and defeat the purpose of the exercise.