Leg Extension Instructions
- Never overload this movement. It can cause unwarranted knee pain.
- Always use this exercise for volume, keeping reps over 10.
- Wear you point/position your toes will have an impact on the stimulus of the quads.
- During the eccentrics and concentric portions, focus on the mind-muscle connection of the quads. They are controlling the weight, not momentum or excessive bodily movements.
- Use the leg extension at the beginning of your training to prime your quads, or, use it at the end to complete exhaust them.