- Lie on the floor with your feet together, eyes looking skyward.
- Pin your low back on the floor, activating core tightness.
- Raise both legs up to 1-2 feet off the ground.
- Initiate the exercise by raising one leg upward and the other downward. Then alternate the motions in a controlled pace..
- Slow the speed of the movement to increase difficulty.
- Keep your low back pinned to the floor and eyes fixed to the sky.
- Maintain controlled movement of the legs, don't aimlessly raise and lower them.