Cable Front Raise
Cable Front Raise Instructions
- Have access to either a straight bar or two handles attached to a cable machine. The pulley must be set on the lowest possible setting.
- Face away from the machine and stand grabbing the handles/bar with palms down.
- Feet positioned in an athletic stance slightly outside shoulder-width. Your knees are slightly bent and toes pointed straight ahead.
- Your core is braced and engaged with your shoulders pinned back.
- Hold the handles/bar just just off of your thighs.
- Using your delts, Raise the handles/bar up slowly to shoulder height with your arms slightly bent.
- After a brief pause, slowly lower to the starting position.
- Use a lighter weight for this exercise as the focus of it is really on isolating the delts.
- Don't shortcut the exercise, perform through a full range-of-motion.