Behind Back Wrist Curl
Behind Back Wrist Curl Instructions
- Have a barbell loaded in a rack or resting atop a flat bench.
- Facing away from the barbell, grap the bar with a pronated grip with your arms behind you.
- Palms are facing away from you.
- Unrack the bar.
- Have a strong starting position with your core braced, chest up, neutral spine, and eyes fixated straight ahead.
- Never lose your strong posture as you fatigue.
- Execute by flexing only at your wrist and bringing the bar upward.
- Create the mind-muscle connection that your forearms are controlling the movement
- Not the momentum or the musculature.
- At the top, slowly lower to the starting position.
- Avoid shrugging the weight up as you fatigue.
- Don't bounce the weight up and down. To maximize the effectiveness, performed each rep in a controlled manner.