Barbell Front Raise
Barbell Front Raise Instructions
- Assume a strong lifting position: core and glutes activated, shoulders pinned back, chest up, knees slightly flexed, and eyes fixed ahead.
- Grab the barbell with hands pronated and shoulder-width apart.
- Hands are just outside your feet.
- Using your delts, slowly raise the bar up to shoulder height while keeping your arms extended.
- After a quick pause, lower the barbell in a controlled fashion.
- Don't drop the bar from the top.
- Refrain from raising the bar above shoulder height.
- This movement should be done in a slow and controlled manner.
- Focus on activating your delts to accomplish.
- Maintain strong posture throughout the movement, do not let your shoulders slump forward or traps elevate.