Band Skull Crushers
Band Skull Crushers Instructions
- Secure a band towards the bottom of a fixed object, such as a rack or cable machine.
- Place a bench in front on the band and lie down.
- With the band behind you, grab it and elevate your elbows so your triceps are perpendicular to the floor.
- Make sure there is tension in the band
- Elbows are not flared internally or externally
- Activate your tricep to extend your arm to bring your hands overhead.
- Don't let your elbows drift forward to complete the exercise.
- Return slowly to the starting position, controlling the eccentric portion of the movement.
- Let the elbows track behind your slightly to increase the range-of-motion.
- Keep tension in the band at all times.