This calculator helps you to determine the best ratio of protein, carbohydrates, and fats for your goals. Sliders help you to find the right mix of macronutrients for a high carb, low carb, moderate carb, and zone diet.
When it comes to burning fat or gaining mass there is one key element that creates success: being in a caloric surplus or deficit. Each calorie consumed is made up of one of three macronutrients: proteins, carbohydrates, or fats. The specific ratio of macronutrients consumed must be in perfect synchronicity depending upon an individual’s goals. The Caloric Macronutrient breakdown is as follows:
- Fat: 1g of fat contains 9 Calories
- Carbs: 1g of carb contains 4 Calories
- Protein: 1g of protein contains 4 Calories
Steps to Using the MacroNutrient Calculator
- Enter your daily calories (or use the 'Help Me Find My Daily Calories Needs' feature)
- Press the Calculate Button
- Use the sliders or presets to adjust the percentages
Currently displaying values for a calories per day diet.
|Grams per Day||Grams per Meal|
|Total Percentage: 100%|