NITRAMINE™ - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System
Remember the last time you went to the gym and just felt incredible? Adrenaline pumping to the max. No weight insurmountable. Focus so intense you couldn’t recall a single song that played on your headphones. Clothes drenched in sweat. The normal hour workout turned into two or three hours. By the end, you still felt invincible. NOTHING could stop you.
Let’s face facts: The vast majority of people that are into training and fitness “know” that “You don’t need anything more than protein, multivitamins, fish oil, and aminos; they’re the basics and the only things that actually DO something.” Preworkouts are usually the first products to get a line like the one above thrown their way. People often say that, “They’re just caffeine,” or, “They don’t actually improve your workouts or help you get results faster.” I’m sure you’ve also heard about at least a hundred different pre-workouts claiming to be different, groundbreaking, and anything in between…I can assure you this one actually IS different.
Welcome to NITRAMINE™; where every workout is your best workout. Get ready to set new PRs and see your physique changing. You will Defy your Limitations.
So why settle for anything less than a preworkout that you NEED if you’re truly serious about your goals and training? Don’t use another “concentrate” or massive “prop-blend, kitchen-sink” product before you train. Instead, use a preworkout that you will never want to train without. A product that is guaranteed to give you what you need without pixie-dusting ingredients or giving you nothing more than excessive caffeine and stimulants. After you use Nitramine, you’ll realize Preworkouts CAN be beneficial, and can be an essential part of your supplement regimen. You’ll realize you NEED this to take your training to the next level.
1. Apicella JM, Lee EC, Bailey BL, et al. 2013, Betaine supplementation enhances anabolic endocrine and Akt
signaling in response to acute bouts of exercise. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 113(3):793-802.
2. Cholewa JM, Wyszczelska-Rokiel M, Glowacki R, et al. 2013, Effects of betaine on body composition,
performance, and homocysteine thiolactone. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10(1):39.
3. Hoffman JR, Ratamess NA, Kang J, et al. 2009, Effect of betaine supplementation on power performance and
fatigue. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6:7.
4. Lever M, Slow S. 2010, The clinical significance of betaine, an osmolyte with a key role in methyl group
metabolism. Clinical Biochemistry, 43(9):732-744.
5. Derave W. et al. Beta-alanine supplementation augments muscle carnosine content and attenuates fatigue
during repeated iskinetic contraction bouts in trained sprinters. J Appl Physiol. 2007.
6. Smith AE. et al. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation and high level intensity interval training on endurance
performance and body composition in men—a double-blind trial. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2009.
7. Van Thienen. et al. Beta-alanine improves sprint performance in endurance cycling. Med & Science in Sports &
8. Baguet A. et al. Carnosine loading and washout in human skeletal muscle. J Appl Physiol. 2009.
9. Harris RC. et al. The absorption of orally supplied beta-alanine and its effect on muscle carnosine synthesis in
human vastus lateralis. Amino Acids, 2006.
10. Baguet A et al. Beta-alanine supplementation reduces acidosis but not oxygen uptake response during highintensity
cycling exercise. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2010.
11. Keller J, Couturier A, Haferkamp M, et al. 2013, Supplementation with carnitine leads to an activation of the
IGF-1/PI3K/Akt signaling pathway and down regulates the E3 ligase MuRF1 in skeletal muscle of rats. Nutrition
and Metabolism. 10(1):28.
12. Gamze EO, Nevin AG. 2013, The effects of acute L-Carnitine supplementation on endurance performance of
athletes. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. EPub ahead of print.