MTS Nutrition Nutrient Driver - Glucose Disposal Agent
MTS Nutrition Nutrient Driver™ is the ultimate health and glucose disposal agent to help DRIVE nutrients into muscle, prevent fat storage and help you prevent deleterious health issues caused by blood sugar fluctuations.
The benefits of Nutrient Driver include:
- Glucose Metabolism & Insulin Resistance*
- Appetite Control & Weight Management*
- Heart Health & Cholesterol*
- Energy Support*
- Brain Health*
- Immune System Health*
- Vegan Friendly*
NUTRIENT DRIVER INTRO
Nutrient Driver is meant to be take post workout and with higher carbohydrate containing meals to help with Glucose Metabolism & Insulin Resistance, Food Cravings, Mood, Appetite Control & Weight Management, Heart Health & Cholesterol, Energy Support, Brain Health, Immune System Health, Balances blood sugar, Utilization of carbs for energy and recovery, Control appetite and cravings, Reaction to stress, Healthy cortisol levels, Improve Insulin Action and Transport of Glucose (Carbs) to muscles and is an extremely potent water and fat soluble antioxidant.
MAKE CARBS GREAT AGAIN™
NUTRIENT DRIVER INGREDIENTS
200mcg Chromax (Chromium)
Supports cognitive function, weight management, food cravings, mood support, and healthy glucose metabolism. With more than 20 active and pending patents, Chromax Chromium Picolinate, made in the U.S., is the only form of clinically efficacious dietary chromium that has been reviewed extensively and for safety and efficacy.
Chromax® chromium picolinate is different from other forms of chromium in that it has:
- A stable chemical structure*
- Superior absorption*
- Extensive clinical testing*
- Extensive safety testing*
- Extensive regulatory review*
- Always been manufactured in the U.S. according to applicable GMP standards*
750mg beberine hcl 98%
- Diabetes, Hypertension (high blood pressure) and Weight Control: Berberine Lowers Blood Glucose to help control, prevent and treat type-2 diabetes*
- Anti-aging: Enhance pathways that help to protect the brain*
- High cholesterol: Berberine has been demonstrated to reduce serum cholesterol*
- Joint problems: Berberine has anti-inflammatory properties*
100mg Banaba Extract (10% Corsolic acid)
- Balances blood sugar*
- Helps use carbs for energy and recovery*
- Potent antioxidant*
- Helps control appetite and cravings*
- May help with reaction to stress*
- Supports healthy cortisol levels*
- Improves Insulin Action and Transport of Glucose (Carbs) to muscles*
- Extremely potent water and fat soluble antioxidant*
100mg Gymnema Extract
- Balances and lowers blood sugar*
- Enhances production of insulin*
Novel research published in the August 8, 2013 New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) article, “Glucose Levels and Risk of Dementia” suggests, higher glucose levels may be a risk factor for dementia, even among persons without diabetes.
Other research has shown that Chromax® chromium picolinate supports brain glucose transporter function and contributes to improved glucose metabolism, significantly improving cognitive function.
Chromax® chromium picolinate has been affirmed as Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) for use in food and beverage products for more than a decade and was affirmed in November 2012 GRAS for use in foods at daily doses up to 2,000 mcg of chromium. It is one of only a handful of marketed ingredients to have secured this status at clinically effective doses.
Chromax® is approved for use within the United States, European Union, Canada, China and numerous other important markets throughout the world.
Chromax® compositions and/or uses are protected under U.S. patents: 5,789,401; RE 39,480; 5,877,171; 5,898,036; 5,914,326; 5,92,066; 5,948,772; 5,972,390; 6,034,125; 6,093,711; 6,136,317; 6,143,301; 6,251,889; 6,329,361; 6,432,942; 6,471,998; 6,713,469; 6,809,115; 8,062,677; plus other patents and patents pending.
- Yang J, et al Berberine improves insulin sensitivity by inhibiting fat store and adjusting adipokines profile in human preadipocytes and metabolic syndrome patients . Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. (2012)
- Ikarashi N, Tajima M, Suzuki K, Toda T, Ito K, Ochiai W, Sugiyama K. Inhibition of Preadipocyte Differentiation and Lipid Accumulation by Orengedokuto Treatment of 3T3-L1 Cultures. Phytother Res 2011 May 9. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3493. [Epub ahead of print]