The Breath Belt
Developed by NFL Player, Jesse Ohliger, the BREATH BELT was created to solve a 10 year bout with chronic hip and low back pain. Several unsuccessful rehabilitations and surgery consultations later with the "best" NFL and NCAA clinicians, Jesse was driven to find what was holding back his progress. This lead the relentless mission to help himself and countless other NFL and NCAA players with similar issues. Drawing from numerous modalities including unconventional movement, yoga, classical pilates, anatomy and breath work, the best Injury Prevention tool for anyone with a pair of hips was conceived.
After a year of consultations with an array of Doctors, Rehabilitation Specialists and Strength and Conditioning coaches, it became clear that all modalities were missing something to connect breath mechanics to optimal hip function - as they are tied systems. It became evident that a tool was needed help alleviate fascial restriction against gravity of the prime lumbar stabilizers, the PSOAS and QL.
The BREATH BELT is currently helping thousands of clients as well as numerous college and professional sports teams in corrective movement, rehab and Strength & Conditioning. It is widely used to help any coach or client quickly learn and feel the link between diaphragmatic breath mechanics and hip mobility - as they are tied systems.
The Breath Belt is a diaphragmatic training tool that turns on the abdominals, psoas, QA, and lats. It is and excellent tool achieve early success in any hip hinge movement.
- INJURY PREVENTION via tactile breath cues
- Promotes a BALANCED diaphragmatic breathing outcome through the PSOAS, QL, Abs, Paraspinals and Pelvic Floor
- The ACTIVE LENGTHENING to the abs & hip flexors alleviate fascial restriction to optimize ILIOPSOAS & QL Function. This turns ON THE POWER (glutes/adductors), lumbar spine decompressed, and abdominals supporting breath capacity, control & coordination are strengthened
- It's the only MOBILE BELT that strengthens diaphragm function & optimizes hip firing patterns-as they are tied systems
- Designed to compress and support sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability Instantly promotes neutral hip alignment for individuals with Anterior Pelvic Tilt, lengthening hip flexors & improving glute activation (HIP HINGE) Can be worn laying down, sitting or working out!
- Patent Pending
- Parasympathetic response
- Posture improvement
- Back pain reduction
- Hip mobility & stability
- Rotation Improvement
- Improved breathing capacity
- Diaphragm conditioning
- Helps cue abdominals, QA, psoas, lats, glutes, and adductors
- 10 built-in stabilizing supports & internal distraction sleeves designed to improve glute activation, help reduce lower back stress and improve posture
- Secure, double-belt closure for customizable active compression
- High performance fabric is lightweight, breathable & fabric infused to reduce odor
- Allows full range of motion while supporting lower back during activity or sport
- Wear under or over clothing