Machine Greens + Multi
MTS Nutrition Machine Greens + Multi
Drink your fruits, vegetables, and vitamins all in one convenient shake!
Machine Greens™ is the first of its kind offering not only the most complete HEALTH AND WELLNESS blend on the market, but a full offering of healthy ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS!
Machine Greens + Multi is the first ever health supplement to not only provide the equivalent of multiple servings of fruits and vegetables, but also provides a complete, high-end multi-vitamin all in one, convenient supplement! Machine Greens + Multi is the PERFECT supplement for those who do not get enough vegetables but want all the benefits they provide. Plus, when you add the SuperFruit Blend™ and Green Balance Blend, you no longer need your daily multivitamin—and that puts money right back in your pocket! Machine Greens + Multi also contains the ProDura™ Blend, a potent probiotic for gut and overall health as well as supportive supplements like Milk Thistle, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine and Alpha Lipoic Acid to Support Organ and Overall Health. This is the COMPLETE HEALTH BLEND! Because looking good and feeling great IS NOT A GAME!™
Green Balance™ Alkalizing Blend
There’s a reason your mother always told you to eat your greens -- they offer a wealth of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and enzymes that support health and wellness. Machine Greens uses a specialized alkalizing blend of the most nutrient-dense greens on the planet, including spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, and many more. These superfoods provide the essential nutrients your body needs on a daily basis to support optimal energy production, immune system function and athletic performance all while combating inflammation and oxidative stress.[1,2,3]
Features and benefits:
- Deeply concentrated chlorophyll source
- Easily absorbable vital nutrients
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
- Speeds up the process of regaining alkaline balance
- Helps the body reach a natural ideal pH balance
- Fosters a healthy environment for probiotics
- Assists to boost energy and stamina
- Made with many certified organic ingredients
- Alfalfa Organic contains over 300 nutrients and phytonutrients including a natural plant source of vitamin D. Alfalfa's alkalizing properties can promote detoxification in the body.
- Astragalus contains antioxidant bioflavonoids, polysaccharides, triterpenoid saponins, glycosides, amino acids, and trace minerals.
- Barley Grass Organic a rich source of alkalizing chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants like saponin.
- Bitter Melon contains a mixture of steroidal saponins known as charantins, insulin-like peptides, and alkaloids that help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Chlorella Cracked Cell Organic contains an amazing amount of vitamins, macrominerals, trace minerals, essential fatty acids, complete proteins, nucleic acids, chlorophyll, and a vast spectrum of phytochemicals.
- Gotu Kola a mild adaptogen, it may help the body better handle stress, trauma, anxiety, and fatigue.
- Kale Organic contains flavonoids which combine both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and citrus limonins.
- Spirulina Organic contains a staggering array of essential nutrients with over 60% complete protein and high concentrations of many other important vitamins and minerals.
- Oat Grass Organic is an excellent source of beta carotene, vitamin K, folic acid, calcium, iron, protein, fiber as well as vitamin C and B vitamins.
- Wheatgrass Juice Organic Contains high levels of chlorophyll, beneficial in maintaining healthy blood counts and assisting in the formation of slightly alkaline ph levels in the body.*
Super Fruit Blend™
Machine Greens+Multi goes one step further than conventional greens formulas by adding in its robust Super Fruit Blend that’s teaming with the most phytonutrient dense berries available. Each serving of Machine Greens+Multi delivers a highly bioavailable payload of polyphenols, anthocyanins, flavonoids, carotenoids, and even resveratrol. These potent compounds combat free radicals, boost cellular health, and support cardiovascular and cognitive function. Nowhere else could you find such nutrient density than Machine Greens+Multi.
Features and benefits:
- Nutrient dense: concentrated and easily absorbable format
- Combat free radicals and boost cellular health
- Cardiovascular and cognitive function support
- AcaiVida is a rich source of antioxidant compounds, particularly anthocyanins and Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Acerola is one of the richest sources of Vitamin C, Acerola also contains a variety of mineral salts that can help stressed and tired skin to be remineralized.
- Blackberry is rich in protein and essential fatty acids and its high tannin content may be helpful for maintaining tightness of tissues.
- Cranberry is an abundant source of a unique subclass of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins (PACs).
- Goji contains a complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin.
- Grapeseed contains powerful antioxidant polyphenols, such as oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC), resveratrol, vitamin E, and flavonoids.
- Jabuticaba is a deliciously sweet deep purple fruit rich in the unique antioxidant compound, jaboticabin.
- Mangosteen is particularly rich in a class of very potent antioxidants called xanthones.
- MaquiForza contains astonishing levels of antioxidant compounds. Maqui has the highest ORAC level of any known berry.
- Pomegranate contains high levels of ellagic acid, tannins and anthocyanins, which are also potent antioxidants.
- Raspberry contains significant amounts of the phytochemical ellagic acid, as well as other antioxidants flavanoids such as quercetin, kaempferol and anthocyanins.
- Strawberry is bursting with a unique synergestic combination of antioxidant phytonutrients--including anthocyanins, ellagitannins, flavonols, terpenoids, resveratrol and phenolic acids.*
ProDura Blend™ bacillus coagulans
ProDura is a revolutionary probiotic strain of the spore forming bacteria, bacillus coagulans. Developed by Nebraska Cultures, ProDura has been heavily investigate for its ability to combat pathogenic bacteria (such as e. coli), improve cholesterol levels, and promote growth in animals.[4,5,6] Best of all, ProDura’s special outer coating prevents it from premature degradation by manufacturing, processing, and shipping only beginning to digest when it meets the perfect mix of conditions in your large intestine.
Clinical studies have shown its ability to:
- Inhibit E.coli and other pathogenic bacteria including vancomycin-resistant enterococci
- Help reduce bacterial vaginosis and diarrhea
- Assist in reducing lactose intolerance
- Help lower total cholesterol while raising good HDL levels in the blood
Lactobacillus plantarumIt is naturally found in fermented dairy and vegetable products. It has been shown to displace pathogenic bacteria and create an acidic environment in the intestines. L. plantarum also synthesizes L-lysine, an amino acid that promotes the absorption of calcium and the building of muscle tissue. It also plays a role in the secretion of the naturally occurring antibiotic Lactolin and has shown to encourage anti-viral activities.
Lactobacillus salivariusIt has been shown to help with chronic bowel conditions including ulcerative colitis and IBS. It has shown to inhibit pathogenic bacteria such as Salmonella and E.coli. It also assists with better digestion and utilization of the food we eat. Additionally it removes plaque from teeth.
Machine-Strong Organ Blend
- Milk Thistle: Touted for its pro-liver health benefits, Milk Thistle is a plant rich in silymarin, which acts as a powerful detoxifying compound in the liver. It’s also been shown to combat chronic liver diseases caused by oxidative stress. Additionally, milk thistle enhances DNA and protein synthesis in the liver and been explored as an effective treatment for alcoholic liver cirrhosis and alcohol poisoning.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: This is a one of a kind water and fat soluble antioxidant that scavenges. Alongside immense health and even organ health benefits, Alpha Lipoic Acid helps partition nutrients to lean tissue and away from fat tissue and enhances glucose utilization.
- Choline Bitartrate: Choline is an essential nutrient needed by the body for a wide range of functions including energy production, nerve function, cognitive development, and several hundred other metabolic processes carried out on a daily basis. It’s also vital to learning and memory as choline is used to generate the “learning” neurotransmitter, acetylcholine.
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine: N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) is a powerful antioxidant and precursor of glutathione, another powerhouse antioxidant in the body. Numerous studies have shown NAC to be a powerful liver protectant where it protects against the oxidative stress brought on by chronic alcohol consumption.[13,14,15]
PREMIUM Multi-Vitamin BlendYou will also find that not only do we have all of the above, but a COMPLETE, premium multi-vitamin built in. So you get all of the benefits of the SUPER HEALTH elements PLUS a complete multivitamin all for about the same price as the multivitamin alone from any other company. This plus the quality assurance of Marc “The Machine” Lobliner’s MTS Nutrition, and you have a MUST-HAVE ALL IN ONE HEALTH SUPPLEMENT that your body needs!
NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR SWEETENERS!
1. Abdel-Daim MM, Farouk SM, Madkour FF, Azab SS. Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects of Spirulina platensis in comparison to Dunaliella salina in acetic acid-induced rat experimental colitis. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol. 2015;37(2):126-139. doi:10.3109/08923973.2014.998368.
2. Ali EAI, Barakat BM, Hassan R. Antioxidant and Angiostatic Effect of Spirulina platensis Suspension in Complete Freund’s Adjuvant-Induced Arthritis in Rats. Ahmad M, ed. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(4):e0121523. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0121523.
3. Merchant RE, Andre CA. A review of recent clinical trials of the nutritional supplement Chlorella pyrenoidosa in the treatment of fibromyalgia, hypertension, and ulcerative colitis. Altern Ther Health Med. 2001;7(3):79-91.
4. Sudha MR, Radkar N, Maurya A. Effect of supplementation of probiotic bacillus coagulans unique IS-2 (ATCC PAT-11748) on hypercholesterolemic subjects: A clinical study. Int J Probiotics Prebiotics. 2011;6(2):89-94.
5. Donskey, C.J. , Hoyen, C.K. , Das, S.M. , Farmer, S. , Dery, M. and Bonomo, R.A. (2001), Effect of oral Bacillus coagulans administration on the density of vancomycin-resistant enterococci in the stool of colonized mice. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 33: 84–88. doi:10.1046/j.1472-765X.2001.00948.x
6. Adami A, Cavazzoni V. Occurrence of selected bacterial groups in the faeces of piglets fed with Bacillus coagulans as probiotic. J Basic Microbiol. 1999;39(1):3-9.
7. Feher J, Lengyel G. Silymarin in the prevention and treatment of liver diseases and primary liver cancer. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2012;13(1):210-217.
8. Vargas-Mendoza N, Madrigal-Santillán E, Morales-González Á, et al. Hepatoprotective effect of silymarin. World Journal of Hepatology. 2014;6(3):144-149. doi:10.4254/wjh.v6.i3.144.
9. Poly C, Massaro JM, Seshadri S, et al. The relation of dietary choline to cognitive performance and white-matter hyperintensity in the Framingham Offspring Cohort. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2011;94(6):1584-1591. doi:10.3945/ajcn.110.008938.
10. Zeisel SH. Choline: needed for normal development of memory. J Am Coll Nutr. 2000;19(5 Suppl):528S-531S
11. Packer L, Witt EH, Tritschler HJ. alpha-Lipoic acid as a biological antioxidant. Free Radic Biol Med. 1995;19(2):227-250.
12. Wang Y, et al. alpha-Lipoic acid increases energy expenditure by enhancing adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase-peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma coactivator-1alpha signaling in the skeletal muscle of aged mice. Metabolism. (2010)
13. Ozaras R, et al; N-acetylcysteine attenuates alcohol-induced oxidative stress in the rat. World J Gastroenterol. (2003)
14. Caro AA, et al; N-acetylcysteine inhibits the up-regulation of mitochondrial biogenesis genes in livers from rats fed ethanol chronically . Alcohol Clin Exp Res. (2014)
15. Aydin S, et al; N-acetylcysteine reduced the effect of ethanol on antioxidant system in rat plasma and brain tissue . Tohoku J Exp Med. (2002)
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
over 3 years ago
1 year ago
1 year ago
Goes down smooth and has all kinds of great stuff your body needs to function and recover.
AcalVida, CranPhyto, Red Raspberry, BlueberrySante, Pomegranate, Strawberry, Acerola, Blackberry, Mangosteen, Marquiforza, Grape Seed, and Goji)
I would say it would be fine depending on your tolerance of strawberry